Get in touch
Atlantic Data synchronisation issue - Tue 5 June
Due to an error in the synchronisation from Compass to Atlantic Data, applications requested in the last day within Compass will not appear in the Atlantic Data system. You can still request a disclosure on Compass if this hasn’t already been requested. The issue has been escalated with our supplier to resolve as soon as possible.
The Scout Information Centre is open from 8am–7pm weekdays and 9am–midday on Saturdays.
Whether you need an idea for your section Programme, have a query about a rule or Scouting policy, need to report an accident, are looking for an overseas Scouting contact, or anything else, our team of Information Centre Advisers will be happy to help.
How you can contact us:
- Phone: 0345 300 1818 (local rate) or 020 8433 7100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us online by using the button on the right of the screen
- By post: Scout Information Centre, Gilwell Park, Chingford, London, E4 7QW
- Opening hours: 8am - 7pm weekdays, 9am - midday Saturdays. See where we are on Google Maps.
In an emergency please contact the Duty Media Office or the Duty Safeguarding Officer using the out of hours service on 07977 539630.
For all media enquiries, please contact our media team.
For any complaints, please see our guide here.