The Scout Association Credit Card
Raise vital funds to improve Scouting for future generations with every purchase.
Have you heard about The Scout Association Credit Card? As our only official credit card, it has been carefully designed to promote The Scout Association and provide great value with attractive rates and benefits to cardholders.
By choosing to use The Scout Association Credit Card for your everyday shopping, MBNA, the card issuer, will make contributions to us when you use the card for the first time and also every time you use the card, at no extra cost to you.
- £40 when you use your card within 90 days of the account opening
- 25p for every £100 you spend on card purchases
- £2 for every year the card is open and active
Benefits to cardholders
- 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on balance transfers made in the first 90 days of account opening (3% handling fee). When this offer comes to an end for transfers made after 90 days, a standard rate of 18.9% p.a (5% handling fee) applies
- 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on money transfers into your current account in the first 90 days of account opening (4% handling fee) When this offer comes to an end and for transfers made after 90 days, a standard rate of 20.9% p.a (5% handling fee) applies
- 0% for up to 3 months, from the date your account is opened, on card purchases. When this offer comes to an end a standard rate of 16.9% p.a. applies
- No annual fee
- Free Customer Helpline
- Online Card Services – this account is set up with paperless statements. To access your statements simply register for our Online Card Services, where you'll be able to: check your balance and transaction history; view your PIN; manage your Direct Debits, balance transfers; and much more.
All standard interest rates and handling fees are variable, so may differ from those shown after your offer ends.
It all adds up to a great deal for you.
To apply call 0800 028 2440 and quote 'The Scout Association'.
If you make card purchases, you will pay interest on these transactions, unless you pay your statement balance in full, every month or if you have a retail promotional interest rate of 0% on your account.
Promotional offers will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The Scout Association is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls and online sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.