The Scout Association Credit Card
The Scout Association Credit Card, provided by MBNA, helps us raise valuable funds.
As our only official credit card, it supports Scouting with an initial contribution if you use your card within the first 90 days of opening the account and further contributions whenever you use it to make purchases.
By using it for everyday purchases – like buying lunch, doing the weekly shopping and filling up your car – you are not only supporting us financially but also increasing awareness of Scouting.
Every time you make a purchase with your Scout Association Credit Card, you will be helping to provide adventurous activities and personal development opportunities for 400,000 young people aged between 6 and 25. Best of all, this is at no extra cost to you.
- £40 when you use your card within 90 days of the account opening
- 25p for every £100 you spend on card purchases
- £2 for every year your account remains open and active.
Benefits to members
The card depicts a modern image of Scouting and comes with attractive rates and great benefits too:
- 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on balance transfers, made in the first 90 days of account opening (3% handling fee, £3 min)
- 0% for up to 12 months, from the date your account is opened, on money transfers into your current account in the first 90 days of account opening (4% handling fee, £3 min)
- 0% for up to 3 months, from the date your account is opened, on card purchases
- No annual fee
- Free fraud protection*
- Online Card Services – this account is set up with paperless statements. To access your statement simply register for our Online Card Services, where you'll be able to: check your balance and transaction history; view your PIN; manage your Direct Debits, balance transfers; and much more
It all adds up to a great deal for you.
Apply for a Scout Association Personal Credit Card or call 0800 028 2440 and quote 'The Scout Association'.
*You will not be liable for fraudulent transactions online or on the high street (including Contactless transactions), providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions or you can't find your card.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The Scout Association Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls, online and/or Smartphone sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
There are loads of ways to get involved and help Scouting.