Blog | KidZania competition
Spring is a season full of transformations, and this year the kids are in control. An exciting new experience is opening this spring, allowing kids to rule the roost, read the news and navigate airplanes.
KidZania London will soon be opening in Westfield London and is suitable for children aged 4-14. It’s a fantastic way for children to encounter a totally unique experience and try their hand at a range of real-life job roles.
By entering our fun activity competition you could be the first ever group to visit!
Here’s what you need to do....
- ask your group to stand in a straight line side by side
- tell them that you are going to pass down the line asking each of them three questions, which they should answer when it’s their turn. There’s no right or wrong answer so they don’t need to prepare anything
- get your phone or camcorder ready to video their answers
- ask each member:
- ‘What do you want to be when you grow up?’
- ‘Why?’ (you can give them an example if they get stuck. Like ‘because you are strong/clever/silly)
- ‘How much money do you think you will earn each month?’
- email your video to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to win
Take a look at this fabulous example by Noah, age 7 from 1st Haverhill