Blog | An epic Easter egg hunt in seven steps
Think Easter egg hunts are a bit old school? Think again. Here are some truly eggcellent tips for creating a cracking egg hunt. (Sorry we couldn’t resist)
1. Decorate your route with egg garlands and dot around some painted empty egg shells as red herrings to throw off hunters.
3. Ask guests to come in fancy dress, because who doesn’t love an excuse to reuse that old Harry Potter costume. Those without a costume can make these simple bunny ears.
5. Challenge hunters with a cycling Easter egg hunt to get them racing through the forest or a mountain hike hunt with eggs hidden in stone walls and crags. Feeling super organised? Plan the route on google maps in your shape of choice.
6. Hide the final clue to the main chocolate haul inside a balloon or stick it on the side of one. Then blow up a load more balloons so the clue is even trickier to find among them.
7. If you’ve got plenty of time on your hands you could even make your own Easter eggs.
Got any other tips for an epic Easter egg hunt? Let us know on Facebook.
Looking for more top tips? Take a look at these five fun ways to practise map reading.