Get in touch
The Scout Information Centre is open from 8am–7pm weekdays and 9am–midday on Saturdays.
Whether you need an idea for your section Programme, have a query about a rule or Scouting policy, need to report an accident, are looking for an overseas Scouting contact, or anything else, our team of Information Centre Advisers will be happy to help.
How you can contact us:
- By phone: 0345 300 1818 (local rate) or 020 8433 7100
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Twitter: @ScoutInfoCentre
- By post: Scout Information Centre, Gilwell Park, Chingford, London, E4 7QW
- Opening hours: 8am - 7pm weekdays, 9am - midday Saturdays. See where we are on Google Maps.
In an emergency please contact the Duty Media Office or the Duty Safeguarding Officer using the out of hours service on 07977 539630.
For all media enquiries, please contact our media team.
For any complaints, please see our guide here.