Marketing and E-Commerce Internship (Ref: 16/079)
Job title: Marketing and E-commerce Intern
Location: Scout Shops Ltd.
Hours: 35 hours per week Mon - Fri
Contract type: 8 week fixed term contract
Salary: £7.22 per hour
This is a great opportunity for an intern to join our busy Marketing and Ecommerce team at Scout Shops. We operate from a busy office not far from Brighton, where we sell a large range of uniform, badges, casual clothing and camping equipment. During your time with us, you’ll be involved in existing projects and you will learn the day by day tasks that are fundamental to run marketing projects and gain some valuable work experience.
We are looking for a current student or recent graduate in Marketing, you will also assist the team by helping with SEO research and optimisation, contribute to the creation of content and ideas for campaigns and web, help with monitoring social media and analysing data, utilising photography, creating visuals and supporting efforts across the websites.
The successful student will:
• Be working towards or have recently completed a degree in Marketing
• Be able to show evidence of campaigns either from course work or work experience
• Have experience of WordPress, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Be an excellent communicator and writer
• Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and be able to work well in a team
• Have excellent attention to detail, good organisational skills and time management.
Please see below information pack for this role:
Marketing and E-Commerce Intern
This will be a 35 hour week contract Mon-Fri at £7.22 per hour. Students should be available to work for 8 consecutive weeks between Mid June and Mid September.
Please write a short cover letter with your CV to explain why you are interested in this opportunity and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 10th February 2017
Interview Date: TBC