Creative Content Producer (Ref: 17/47)
Job Title: Creative Content Producer (Editorial)
Salary: £27,501 per annum inc OLW
Location: Gilwell Park, Chingford
Hours: 35 per week
Benefits: Subsidised Lunch, Pension Scheme, Simply Health medical plan, free parking and interest free season ticket loan
We’re looking for a talented creative content producer to join our in-house creative team.
About the role:
We’re looking for a talented creative content producer to join our in-house creative team. The role’s primary focus is to produce imaginative and informed content that supports the strategic messaging and ambitions of The Scout Association. The focus will mostly be on writing and editing content for social media, researching and writing magazine features for our termly membership magazine, and working on internal briefs and member communications. The role works closely with members of the communications directorate as well as with operations teams and volunteers.
You are a skilled writer and sub-editor. You approach projects with a can-do attitude. You are able to work to tight deadlines and are capable of working individually as well as part of a creative team.
• At least three years’ experience in a similar industry or role with excellent understanding of print and digital processes
• Experience of developing new content – from setting objectives and researching to writing and delivering content
• Experience of presenting creative concepts
• Experience writing for various channels including magazines, social media and email marketing
• Experienced in sourcing and collaborating with external suppliers
• Proven ability to complete projects to budget and on time, supported by the senior roles
• Experience in leading on smaller projects
• Good understanding of pre-production, production and post production phases of content creation
• Proven experience of managing stakeholder/working with clients
• Impeccable spelling and grammar
• A good eye for detail
The Scout Association is the UK’s biggest mixed youth movement, with over half a million members in communities across the UK. We give young people of every background the skills they need to succeed in life. We are supported by Chief Scout, Bear Grylls and were voted the UK’s most challenging and empowering charity.
Please send an application form and examples of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.